saya bersyukur sekali pagi ini  

Posted by puu'

GOOOD MOOORRNIIIIING .... :D :D :D

Well, I've just opened my window and i thank God that i can still face the sunrise.
This morning begins with the sound of the my alarm phone which rang in my room (just realized that it rang out loud into Resty’s room- which has a distance about 3 rooms rooms from mine) at 5 am.
so, me, who slept in the Resty’s room have to get up in early morning and turn the alarm off in my room. I decided not to have more sleep in my room, then i even back to resty’s room.

The second alarm from Prissa’s phone at 6am. I don’t know why I’ve got more sensitive with any sound this day, which eventually i have to turns off the alarm again. fortunately Prissa’s phone lied for just few yards away from the bed. hmm 6 am huh? Ah,sleep again, more minutes please.

my day actually begins at 7, after the alarm sound from Resty’s phone.
I got up and showered, - uh but I think Resty go to sleep again (me envy you dearest sista!), coz she has a class in the afternoon ..

then i took a bath. warm water, hmmm i totally thank God for giving me a this privilege in my kostan. hmmm it's a very great morning! I've had my morning pray and showing my love and thankful to God, may God bless me, my Family, and also my Friends. i do not forget to pray for "the name who can not mentioned" may God bless him and show him the right way in life.

I feel very lucky, and really appreciate my own self, because i can neutralize the heart, neutralize my mind and remove all of emotions and instability.
I appreciate life more and more again, day by day and very very thankful for that.
I can do a lot more good things. Spending a lot of time to working, studying, and playing.
me and me time.
me and my family.
me and my friends.
me and my organizations.
OH MY GOD WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LIFE! Caray, qué vida hermosa!

Being single, I have so many temptations, but I do thank God, because God always help me to live my life, remembering me for what’s good and bad, providing the ability to neutralize the heart and the opportunity to enjoy the my single life, keep my heart to see my friends happy (hopefully they are happy), and give me - things that can switch my mind from the negative things, and give friends - great friends to accompany me through the day – everyday.

O Lord, how I am grateful for life that you give to me.

This morning, checked my twitter, hmmm so much spirit to start the day.
my prayer accompany you guys..

FOR YOU WHO HAS A MIDTEST,SUCCESS FOR YOUR MIDTEST YAAA..
AND FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, SUCCESS FOR THE UN!!!

I hope you have graduates with good grades and can make your parents proud of you. :)

This entry was posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 7:08 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment